These new facilities will strengthen our communities by expanding services, as well as create hundreds of new jobs through that capacity growth. Here’s a sampling of the impact:
- Double-digit increases in mental health services
- Food shelf support for 2000 additional neighbors
- Doubling of workforce development clients
- New opioid treatment center for 400
- Twice as many youth served at emergency shelter
- Tripling of farm production efforts
We are seeking support to design, construct, furnish and equip a new facility that will expand our useable space from 29,700 square feet to nearly 60,000 square feet. The additional space would triple enrollment at Takoda Prep High School, per the request from Minneapolis Public Schools, and would fuel a 50% increase in adult program participants.