Sponsorship for #NativeRISE 2023 is strong, with this year’s roster of supporters nearly tripling to 14.
“We’re grateful for the collaboration with so many organizations, from so many sectors,” said Dr. Joe Hobot, American Indian OIC president and CEO. “The sponsors’ support paves the way for us to host a great event, building community and raising funds to help continue our workforce development work.”
#NativeRISE 2023 will be held at Windows on Minnesota on the 50th floor of the IDS Center in downtown Minneapolis on Friday, Nov. 17, beginning with a reception and silent auction at 5:30pm. Invited guest speakers ‒ who exemplify this year’s theme of “Soaring to New Heights” ‒ include Cara Jade Myers, an actress currently appearing in “Killers of the Flower Moon,” a new film directed by Martin Scorsese.
Our premier-level supporters include renewing sponsors Best Buy and U.S. Bank, as well as Wells Fargo.
- Best Buy Co Inc. is the world’s largest specialty consumer electronics retailer. Its purpose is to enrich lives through technology.
- U.S. Bank corp, with approximately 77,000 employees, serves millions of customers locally, nationally and globally through a diversified mix of businesses.
- Wells Fargo & Company is a leading financial services company that has approximately $1.9 trillion in assets, serving one in three U.S. households and more than 10% of small businesses in the U.S.
A half-dozen local firms, both returning and new to #NativeRISE, are providing support at the mid-tier Omashkooz (elk) level. They represent sectors ranging from philanthropy to financial services, manufacturing to utilities and technology.
- Bremer Financial Corp. is a privately held regional financial services company, jointly owned by the Otto Bremer Trust and Bremer employees, that provides banking, mortgage, investment, wealth management and insurance products and services.
- The Minneapolis Foundation, a community foundation founded in 1915 by a lawyer, two lumbermen and two bankers, drives collective action to realize strong, vibrant communities.
- nVent is a leading global provider of electrical connection and protection solutions, with a robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dating back more than 100 years.
- Xcel Energy provides the energy that powers millions of homes and businesses across eight Western and Midwestern states.
- Minnetonka is a 70+ year-old, fourth generation, family-owned company that manufactures and distributes moccasins, casual footwear, sandals and leather accessories worldwide.
- Comcast, is a global media and technology company that delivers broadband, mobile and entertainment, bringing together innovative technology and extraordinary content and experiences.
Other sponsors, representing education, financial services, insurance and advertising spheres, have provided funding and in-kind support.
- Augsburg University, founded in 1869 and located in the heart of Minneapolis, offers undergraduate and graduate degrees to nearly 3,200 diverse students.
- Alerus is a diversified financial services company that serves businesses and consumers through four distinct business segments: banking, retirement and benefit services, wealth management and mortgage.
- Delta Dental is the nation’s leading provider of dental insurance, with a core purpose of advancing the oral health of our customers, partners and consumers through dental insurance and the philanthropic efforts.
- Capella University, founded in 1993 and accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, provides flexible, professionally aligned online degree programs designed to help working adults advance in their careers.
- Red Circle. is the nation’s largest 100% Native-owned casino marketing firm, delivering proprietary products to help clients better understand guests and increase revenue.[button
American Indian OIC is grateful for all the sponsorship support and looking forward to a wonderful community-building event!